Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our dinner date

I just realized that I said nothing about our dinner date last Friday night. OMG. It was great. We haven't been out like that, just the two of us sine my birthday in July. We took the kids to my moms and went to dinner first since our movie didn't start until 7:15pm. We were originally going to go to the movie first, but we didn't want to be eating dinner at 9pm. So we went to the Olive Garden . Our wait was only about 20 minutes. We first ordered an appetizer . We ordered the make your own with 3 items. We got zuccinni, chicken, and motzerella. OMG can I just say that the zuccinni was the BEST I have ever had. It tasted like it was covered in italian bread crumbs and then it was maybe baked. The zuccinni was really soft and the coating was not too crunchy, but not oiled like it had been fried either. It was so good. Then Jacob got soup and I got a salad. He ordered the seafood alfredo. He said it was great. There were more shrimp and scallops in there than noodles.



I of course got my usual for when we go out to eat at italian food. I got the ravioli. It was wonderful.



We were both so stuffed from the appetizer and our soups and salad though that when the girl brought our food, we asked for boxes too. We both knew already that there was no way we would be able to finish our food. It was so nice and realizing to just be there together.


So then we went to the movies (which were in the same parking lot). We had decided to see BRIDE WARS . Well OK actually Jacob said I could pick the movie and I really wanted to see this one, so he said that was fine. It was a really good movie. It was a "girly" movie for sure though. Jacob didn't mind though. He even admitted to seeing it to the guys at work the next day. :) I really like Kate Hudson too, and she was just as good in this movie too. I defiantly recommend it.

0 comments: