Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank you card

I really wanted to make sure that I got out the baby shower thank you cards quickly, since it is almost time for her to be here. So I kept with the colors from the bedding and the invitations for the Thank You cards as well. The lighting on this card isn't great, but it is a little overcasty today so I couldn't get any good lighting for it.
I heat embossed white dots on the left side of the Kraft cardstock. Then I layered a piece of vellum over that. I printed the actual thank you squares on the computer. I added some orange ribbon and a flower gem and the punched border strip and they were done. It was such an easy card to make, and really quick too. Gotta love that.

I have a small errand to run today so I am hoping that I can get a chance to sit down at my desk and make something. I don't know why I am dying to scrapbook so much more than normal right now, but seems like it is the hardest time to get the chance to actually do it. We have been so busy and trying to get ready for baby is a chore in itself. But hopefully I can just start a layout or card, or something.

0 comments: