Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Shower 01.02.10

The invitation I made.

The yummy cake. It was a white cake with raspberry filling. Then white icing with shaved pink chocolate all over. It was SO good.

Guests.


My mom the Host.

My aunts.

My cousins.

Friends Coree and her mom Julie and the back of my sister in laws head.

TONS of gifts. Look at all that pink.

LOVE that wrapping paper.

Scrapbooking gifts.

We got 2 of the same carseats. :)
So many gifts.
The bottom of the picture above is the bedding I picked out for her. I love that it isn't the tradtional pinks...like everything else around is.
It was a very nice baby shower. Not many people came, but we figured it was after the holidays and the New Year weekend. But we still got showered with gifts. I could not even believe all that we got.
We came home and I had so much fun putting all the clothes away and all the bedding in the crib.
I will share photos of it all put together tomorrow.

0 comments: