Friday, November 7, 2008

Week 14 and Week 15

The topic questions for last week and this week are...

Week 14
Describe your best and worst personality traits.

Week 15
How did you meet your best friend of significant other?

I have to work this afternoon. This is going to be my last Friday working. I will still be working some on the weekends, but no more Fridays. Everyone has to cut stuff everywhere. It is ok though. I will miss going in on Friday afternoons though.
On another note though I have noticed that gas is coming way down. I paid $2.52 yesterday, but noticed when I was at Costco that it was only $2.45. That is great. I never thought we would see the day when it was under $3.00 a gallon again. I would LOVE to see it under $2.00 a gallon, but I am not pressing my luck.

I have so many projects that I am working on, I wish there was more hours in one day sometimes to get them all done. I have mostly Christmas projects going now, but a few Thanksgiving ones too.
I am making napkin rings for the Thanksgiving table for my mom. I am making the Recipe Boxes for Christmas (that I am freaking out about them not having the same ones at Michaels), Christmas ornaments for Jacob and the kids, and then for the extended family as well (both sides...which is about 15 ornaments), trying to get caught up on some layouts, gift card holders for the cousins gifts, what else... Well trying to Christmas shop on top of that. Thinking that there aren't that many more paychecks left until Christmas time. Yikes.
Well off to play now.

1 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Hi Nicole,
If the recipe boxes are just standard size, they have them at the 99 cent store on La Paz