Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A math trick...

This is pretty cool. Marcus brought this home from school today. Give it a try...it totally works.

Ok here it is...

1. Grab a calculator. (You won't be able to do this on in your head)..and make sure you click equals after calculation but use running totals.

2. Key in the first three digits of your phone number. (NOT the area code)

3. Mulitply by 80 =

4. Add 1 =

5. Multiply by 250 =

6. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number =

7. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again =

8. Subtract 250 =

9. Divide number by 2 =

Do you recognize the answer? Hmmmmmm.. It should be your full phone number.

This was a fun trick.
I think I am coming down with a cold or something. I don't feel great today. I am losing my voice. Caleb was a little extra fussy yesterday too. I have been working on some Christmas gifts, some napkin holders for Thanksgiving, a few more layouts.

I changed my blog look. I went with the Christmas look. I love the black and red and white together. I really LOVE Santas, but couldn't find one that I liked so I went with the next best thing which is this adorable Snowman. I am so excited for Christmas. We usually put out the tree the day after Thanksgiving, but this year we are going on the search for a real tree. So since the kids are out of school the entire week next week, I might pull out the decorations and sort through it.
Off to start dinner now. We are having Stroganoff.

0 comments: