Thursday, November 6, 2008

Here is Hannah...

Here is my new neice Hannah Katie.


Details are...


Hannah Katie
11.4.08
6 lbs. 9 oz.
18 inches

She is adorable. She is so tiny too. They kept telling my sil that the baby was small, and then at the last minute they decided that she was going to be too big and she needed to be induced. Her due date was 11.11.08 (she was induced on the 3rd). But then she was born pretty small. My sil got to come home yesterday afternoon. I called her today and she said Hannah is doing good, and she was too. Hailee (my sils older daughter) is in love with her baby sister. She wants to kiss and love on her all the time. I told the kids we would go over there this weekend so they could see her. They couldn't go to the hospital because of their age. So this weekend will give my sil some time home to relax from it all and be settled. So I will take them over there this weekend and we will spend some time with them. I can't wait. I am sure that I will take more pictures of her then. I had the ones that I did take printed out today and I picked them up at Costco this afternoon. I can't wait to dig out my pink scrapbooking supplies and get started on that.

1 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Of course I am partial to her name, as I too have a Hannah. I'm quite proud of myself, I figured out what sil stands for all by myself! I am such a clueless blogger.