Sunday, November 9, 2008

A card, a sewing project and Hannah pictures

Ok I just realized that this picture is a little blurry. Oops. Oh well. It says... Making a List and checking it twice. I had fun making this card. I hadn't shared it here yet so I thought I would. It is up at the store right now. I used the scroll die from the pirate release and made it into santas list.

I made this today for my neice for Christmas. This was a plain white turtle neck that I got at Target for $3.00. I added the puffy heart on the front and the ruffle around the collar and the sleeves.



Then I got these pants at Walmart for $4.50. They are stretchy pants, not jeans. I made the belt and added the puffy heart as well. The pants are glittery too. I love them. I really like the way the outfit turned out. I can't wait to give it to her on Christmas. I am going to make her sister one too, if I can find a white onsie turtleneck in such a small size. I think I will have to check The Childrens Place. Love that store.



Now lastely I have to share a few more pictures of Hannah. We went over there yesterday to visit Jamie and the baby, and Hailee too. Marcus held her.
Jacob loved her and was so excited to hold her. He wanted her to go outside with him and Hailee. He held her twice and really didn't want to give her up. Caleb just kept coming up to her and looking at her strangly. Then towards the end I was holding her and he wanted me right then and there. The rest of the time he could have cared less and was just playing with toys. He used to look so small to me, until compared to Hannah.
Here she is. I got her with her eyes open.
I love little baby fingers and toes.

It was so cold today. I am enjoying it though. I wish it would just rain already. I love working on projects when it is cold and raining outside. Drink some hot chocolate. :) Back to the regular old routine tomorrow. The kids are off school Tuesday (which I find strange that they go one day, off the next and back the rest of the week). Jacobs last night of graveyard is tomorrow night and that makes us all so happy. The kids really miss him while he is on that shift. I hate it. Jacob got into bed with daddy tonight at 8 and fell asleep with him, just because he wanted to be with daddy. So sweet.
Going to work on some more sewing projects tomorrow. I have one pair of pajama pants done and I still have 2 more small ones to make and the Jacob and the older boys too.
Off to bed now.

0 comments: