Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tags and Straps

Well ok this isn't a tag or a strap, but I thought it was darn cute. This morning after Caleb got up he climbed into my bed and grabbed a book from my nightstand and was laying in my spot "reading" aloud. It was so funny. He does like to read though, that is for sure. I have been doing alot of reading lately and I just thought it was cute how he is doing what mommy does.


Here is my camera strap cover. I want to go to Joanns tomorrow and get some pretty fabrics and make some more. They were so easy and quick to make. I am going to make my mom one too. The ones I have been seeing online had a nice edge, but I decided to make mine rough and let it be frayed. I like that look. I guess if I decide to sell them it would give mine a different look than all the rest.





Here are some of the tags I made. This is the blue snowman ones. I stamped them in light blue, and then I added the black line around it and the black dot to the eyes, and the dots to make the mouth. I added some scrappers floss to tie it onto the gift. I really like how they turned out. Oh I stamped them on Kraft Bazzill (one of my all time favorite colors). I am working on some candycane ones that I stamped in white and added some red stickles to. They are still drying at the moment though, so I haven't cut them out yet.







I am thinking I will sell some of the tags in my etsy shop. (Even though I haven't made a single sale yet :( ). Well off to the grocerry store real quick for a few things.

0 comments: