Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What we have been up to...

Last week we took the kids to Scandia to play miniature golf. The golfing was fun, but the customer service there was horrible. Lets just say we left getting the managers number. I finally got ahold of the manager today and he is issuing us a refund for a few things.
We had a great view of the fireworks from our backyard on the 4th of July. We each stood on a chair and could seem them just fine. Jacob had to work that night so me and the kids went to my moms in the morning and we took the kids swimming and then we had bbq ribs. We went to his moms house for about and hour and then we came home and watched fireworks.

Here are the kids on the 4th of July. Notice the grouchy faces from the older ones. This was about the 5th shot and they were over it by then.



Here are a few layouts I have finished up lately.
This one needs journaling. I wrote it out, but didnt' like it.



I have to type out the journaling on this one.



This one is from the petting zoo at the fair.
This one I finished up the night before last. It has 14 pictures on it. It is from the fair this year.

Ok off to tend to a fussy Caleb. Super fussy lately. He has two molar teeth coming in.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

I've nominated you to receive the Brillante Weblog Premio 2008! Check it out on my blog!

Nicole said...

Thanks. I will go check it out right now. Thanks.