Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I was nominated for...

I was nominated by Jennifer Priest for this on her blog. Thanks Jennifer for nominating me. Thank you so much for the nice message you left about me on your blog as well. :)

This is what she said about me ... Nicole - she is a very talented designer and instructor at Scrapbook Blvd in Victorville. She is also very humble and I love that about her--she just creates for herself and the most amazing creations come out. Love her work!

Here are the rules.

1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I am nominating...

Gabrielle - She does amazing work. I love everything she creates. She is a very very sweet person and I think she is great. I wish I had an ounce of her talent. I love being in the store when she comes in. She is easy to talk to and fun as well.

Amber - She does awsome work as well. I love working with Amber. We don't work together very often so I enjoy the few times that we do. She is also very sweet and easy to get along with. I am so glad she finally started a blog. :)

Terina Super talented.. I met Terina when she came to our store to teach classes. I love her work and think it is beautiful. She is super sweet and I enjoy chatting with her when she is at the store. We BOTH have 4 boys as well and that is enough to keep two people connected in itself. :)

Ok I know it says 7 people. But I don't want to nominate Jennifer again and I don't know the other blogs that I read personally. So I don't know if that would really work. So I am just going to nominate these 3 people.

Thanks Girls for tons of inspiration all the time.


1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Awww you are so sweet! Thanks so much for the kind words!

I'll post this on my blog tomorrow! :)