Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I won this...

I just found out that I won this here . I can't wait to get that in the mail. I just emailed her my address. So exciting.
We have been busy lately. Went to dinner at my moms one night, got a new king size bed, moved our bed into the babies room, cleaned all my stuff from under the bed, swimming, broken expedition, enjoying the two thunder storms that we had, some other stuff too, but just keeping busy.
Will post some layouts that I have finished up hopefully tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,
Please email me your address...there is a link on my blog & I will send the product out to you! Congrats! I would love to see your creations!
Lauren-me & my BIG ideas

Gabrielle said...

YOWZA WOMAN!

I am so loving all the rhinestones, MAMBI's are the best! They ACTUALLY stick unlike others.

You'll have to post what you create!

LOVE MAMBI! Suezi ROCKS! :)

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats Nicole!! This is one awesome prize pack--wow!!!