Monday, July 21, 2008

This reminds me of Scrapbook Paper

I was searching online the other day for comforters. I came across this from either Walmart or Target or something. When I saw it I totally thought this would make a beautiful scrapbook paper. What do you think?
Got so much done today. Cleaned out and completely organized the babies room. Took 4 bags of trash out. We went through the toy box, the closet, all the clothes hanging and in the dresser, EVERYTHING. Looks so good now with the new bed in there and the crib. Less space with the bigger bed, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Since I started on that, I then moved to the living room and moved some things around, and cleaned off the shelf unit that has all my scrapbooks on it. I went through the books and took out ALL of the layouts and stacked them up. I want to finally get all my books organized and looking good. I want to sell most of my old albums because I want to go with all black ones, and I only had 2 black before. So I think I will be putting them up on Ebay maybe. I haven't decided exactly yet. Tonight is Jacobs last night on graveyard THANKGOODNESS. Then he starts vacation next Saturday which happens to be my birthday. He called my mom and asked her to watch the kids and he wants to take me out JUST ME AND HIM. Do you know how long it has been since we have done that? Forever ago. As soon as he gets his other income tax money back then he is going to buy me my camera. :) Woohoo. I am so excited about Saturday I can hardly wait. We don't know exactly what we are going to do, but just to be out alone will be so much fun. I will miss the kids a great deal, but I need a day out with just me and Jacob for once.
Off to clean up dinner and then move all of my scrapbooking stuff back into my room. Or maybe I will just scrap and move it back tomorrow.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

That bedding looks like the SEI Jolie Chocolat line! How funny!

Sounds like you were busy! Feels good to get so much done though!