Saturday, July 19, 2008

Heidi Swapp inspired me

to make this. See what she created here. This is my version. I found this 9 opening white frame at Target on clearance for $13.00.


Here is my finished project. A black and white photo of each of the boys. Stamped some swirls all over and a few rhinestones. Stamped the word memories in the top middle box. I spray painted the frame black. There is also ghost letters that say "The Boys" in the middle row right box. I REALLY like the way that it turned out. The paper is Fancy Pants "about a boy" line. I am so loving turquoise right now and I am in the process of redoing our room in turquoise and black. (Since we got a new king size bed and now need a new comforter). So when I made this I was so excited that it will eventually go in our room. I am really thinking about getting another frame at Target and making a Christmas gift for my mom. Hopefully they will have some more when I get a chance to go back.
Here are some of the swirls and the ghost letters. I am considering outlining them in black to see them better, but I don't know.
Here is where it says 08 and the rhinestones.
Here is a layout that I did last night. My mr Caleb likes to climb on everything. My favorite part is the ghost letters that I stamped on. I stamped on the front with stazon. I love the way they turned out.

Here is a close up version of the letters.

Here is another layout I finished the other day.

I don't remember if I posted this layout so I am just posting it again. It is from when we went to the fair. I like the way it turned out too. I love the colors of the paper. I fit 14 photos on it.

Off to bed now.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Loving all those layouts--you won't get those frames if I can get to Target first!! LOL What a cool idea. BTW I left some of that paper at Sb Blvd for you in your box late last night.

my4sons said...

Super cute Nicole...you know I'm going to lift it! I've got three Targets by me (within 15 miles!) Look out! I'll post a pic when I get it done!

t