Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by Gabrielle. This is fun. Here goes.

Fun trivia....
Ten Years Ago: July 1998 I was about to turn 19. I was working at Rancho Drugs and going to VVC. I was a year out of High School. Jacob and I had just met I believe. (We officially started dating in December).

Five Things on Today's To-Do List:
1. Pick up my paycheck
2. Bank
3. Target
4. Stater Brothers
5. Fold some laundry.
** Glad to say I got all those things done today too** On top of the transmission on the expedition going out. Oh lord what are we going to do now???

Snacks I Enjoy:
Oranges, Ice Cream on a hot day, M&M's, yogurt

Things I Would Do If I Was a Millionaire:
Travel, Buy a BIG house to fit all of us :), Buy us each a NEW car, Buy a beach house, maybe buy a scrapbook store.

Places I Have Lived:Oh my... Well since I moved around alot when I was young I will just list the places that I have lived since I moved out of my house. Jacob and I have lived in Victorville, Hesperia, Hesperia again, Apple Valley, and back to Victorville.

4 People I am Tagging: (who haven't already been tagged)

Jennifer
Terina

That is it for now. I am off to try to scrapbook so hopefully I will have a fun thing to post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Fun! Have you always lived in California?

Nicole said...

Yes, Actually I have only been out of California twice. Once to Las Vegas and once to Oklahoma for Jacobs grandpas funeral. I don't travel too far off the beaten path.