Sunday, September 7, 2008

Layouts as promised...

A disneyland layout. I was inspired by Jennifer for this one. Actually before we went to Disneyland I knew I wanted to do a layout like this when we finally went. So of course this was the first disney layout I created from our trip. (Her layout is up at the store)



Mine says dream and hers said believe.
Another Disney Layout.

The last layout I am sharing tonight is one of my new favoirtes. I love the acrylic stars and the fancy pants paper. Man the lighting isn't that great on this one. I should take them outside and photograph them.

I still need to post pictures from when we went to Big Bear on Labor Day. We went to the Discovery Center and saw stuffed animals and stuff. The kids had a good time. Jacob kept saying that the mean people killed and stuffed the animals...and then he would say "poor animals". He is going to be our one to save the animals {and Caleb is going to be the one eating them. lol. }
Tomorrow is picture day for the boys at school. You know in Junior High it really is a tough decision on what to wear. They especially have to look good for the girls you know. :) It is already starting...heck it already started last year when on a daily basis little girls were calling our house asking to talk to the boys.
I am only going to buy the smallest package because I always take their pictures myself and give them out. Man it is so much cheaper. This year through Lifetouch though they even get to pick their own pose. Wow. School pictures sure are moving up in the world these days.
Off to scrap some I think since both babies are asleep.
Oh one last thing too. I am thinking about trying out for the Kits2Remember design team again this year. I don't know yet though. I have until Wednesday to decide though, because that is the deadline.

0 comments: