Monday, September 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!

Today is Jacob's birthday. He unfortunately had to go back to work after being off for a full week. Me and the kids are taking him out to dinner on Wednesday. We were going to do it tonight, but because he gets off at 7pm, by the time he gets home and we go out to eat we will be eating dinner at almost 9pm. So I am making him a nice dinner tonight, with cheesecake too. Then since he is off on Wednesday we are taking him out to dinner then. I am not telling him where I am taking him either. A little surprise is nice once in a while. So tonight I am going to make him steak, baked potatoes, salad, and a veggie. I am going to make a cheesecake too, since that is the only dessert he really likes at all. I am thinking I might buy a bag of balloons too and hang them from the fan over the dinning table. A little something fun. I want to have dinner ready for him when he gets home.

It has been so nice having him home with me for an entire week. We were busy, but it was nice having him home. Last week he had to go out to my aunts on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday to pick up the pool we bought from her. Tuesday my aunt came here and me, my mom, Baby Jacob, my Aunt, my two cousins and one cousins son all went to the movies to see Mama Mia. Then everyone came to our house for dinner. Jacob bbqd hamburgers and hot dogs. I made homemade potatoe salad and we had corn on the cob. Mom brought a pasta salad too. It was fun. The movie was cute too.

Then I had to work on Friday night (later than usual for the anniversary event) and then all day on Saturday. So yesterday was the first real day we actually had to spend together his entire time off. Figures since it was also his last day off. We had a good day though. Just relaxing.
I know I don't often enough tell him how much we appreciate all of his hard work. He puts in 12 hour days at work anywhere from 5-6 days a week. We miss him greatly most days, and know he is working hard for us. We love you!!

Here are 31 things I love about him on his 31st birthday.

  1. He is a great daddy.
  2. He loves me no matter what.
  3. He is a good cook. He will even make me lunch and bring it to me at work.
  4. and an even better bbq er.
  5. He knows how to do laundry.
  6. He knows how to clean.
  7. AND HE DOES THEM TOO.
  8. He is such a hard worker.
  9. He is an animal lover.
  10. He drives when we go places together even if he is tired.
  11. He doesn't mind on those days when I don't feel like cooking.
  12. He works on our vehicles.
  13. He indulges me in some of my favorite hobbies and buys me the cameras and photo printers.
  14. He calls to see what I am up to during the day and tell me that he loves me.
  15. He gets along with my family.
  16. He loves music.
  17. He doesn't complain about my scrapbooking obsession, I mean hobby. :)
  18. He likes when I cook.
  19. He makes cds of songs we like after hours of downloading songs and we turn up the volume on the computer loud and sing along to it.
  20. He tells me everyday he loves me.
  21. He plays with the kids and I love watching them together.
  22. He reads to the kids and I love that too.
  23. He likes surprising me in any kind of way.
  24. He reads the newpaper and will tell me what is going on.
  25. He will go to the grocerry store with me often.
  26. He holds me tight at night when we go to bed.
  27. He washes our vehicles. (thanks since I rarely do it and I know I leave them a mess)
  28. He understands me most of the time.
  29. He always calls me beautiful.
  30. He tells people that I am a good photographer.
  31. EVERYTHING else too. All the little things I forgot to mention too.

Happy Birthday Baby and I love you so much.


0 comments: