Monday, September 15, 2008

Hair cuts, Photo shoot and more...

We did it the other day. We finally got Caleb a haircut. We didn't think he would sit still long enough for it but he did. I was holding him of course, but he did great. They gave him a little certificate. I can't believe how different he looks. He looks like a much bigger boy now. We spiked it too and he looks so adorable.


Then on picture day I took some of our own photos in the front yard. Of course I had to take the little ones pictures too. Figures it was the day before we cut their hair.


Here is a layout I did for the store recently. You can't tell buy behind the photos is tulleing. I like the way this one turned out. It is up still at the store.

Off to start Jacobs birthday dinner. We went to the dollar store after I picked up Ryan and Marcus from school and we got some balloons and streamer. It will be fun.

1 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

How cute they all are!!