Tuesday, September 16, 2008

101 things about me...

    Wow this was so hard to think of all these things about myself. I guess I am really that boring. How sad is that? Oh well. I got this idea again from Jennifer. (I keep stealing ideas from her.... thanks jennifer)

  1. Jacob and I have been together for 10 years.
  2. I failed my physical driving test the first time I took it.
  3. I love the rain.
  4. My middle name is spelled funny. It is pronounced Renee but spelled Reyna.
  5. I love being a mom to boys.
  6. We currently do not have cable in our house.
  7. I have known my bff since the 7th grade.
  8. I used to love talking on the phone and don't really like it anymore.
  9. I enjoy eating out for dinner.
  10. I like to cook.
  11. I like to bake.
  12. I love to read, and do not do it nearly as much as I would like.
  13. I think I am pretty boring most of the time.
  14. My dad passed away when I was 23 years old.
  15. I do not drink alcohol. Maybe a wine cooler here or there, but rarely ever at all.
  16. I have my ears pierced. 3 in one ear and 4 in the other, but I do not ever wear earrings.
  17. I used to wear braces.
  18. I do not like milk, and only use it in my cereal.
  19. I am the oldest child.
  20. I like to vaccuum, even though I dont' seem to do it nearly enough.
  21. I need to go on a diet REALLY BAD.
  22. I used to work at Kiddie Kandids and Sears Photography studios, but do not take the kids to either.
  23. I would love to be a professional photographer.
  24. I am a list maker, and make them for everything from grocerries to Christmas shopping and layout ideas I have in my head.
  25. I think we have watched almost all of the videos in Blockbuster in the last few months.
  26. I like chocolate, but am not obsessed with it, and only really crave it about once a month.
  27. I yell too much sometimes.
  28. We have no car payments and don't think I would ever want to go back to having any.
  29. When we bought our new car after my accident we bought the exact same car right down to the same color and everything.
  30. I guess I really am as boring as I seem.
  31. I LOVE Disneyland.
  32. My senior year in high school I carried a 4.0 gpa.
  33. We moved my junior year in high school and I didn't like my new school at all.
  34. I have only been out of the state of California twice. Once to Las Vegas and once to Jacobs grandpas funeral in Oklahoma.
  35. I have never broken any bones in my body.
  36. I hate snakes.
  37. I love the smell of the babies after a nice bath and they are all lotioned up. I also love the smell of cherry and vanilla.
  38. I eat my macaroni and cheese with ketchup on it.
  39. I love chocolate chip ice cream.
  40. I was diabetic while I was pregnant with both boys.
  41. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
  42. I own a LOT of flip flops and wear them almost all year long.
  43. I try to scrapbook everyday. TRY being the key word there.
  44. I love Italian food.
  45. I like the outdoors.
  46. I am a sissy in the heat though and always have on the air conditioner.
  47. I almost always have laundry to be folded in a pile on the couch.
  48. I hate the mall and will not go unless I absolutely have to.
  49. I think about having another baby sometime soon maybe.
  50. My scrapbook area is really a closet that I took the doors off of.
  51. I have a headache right now.
  52. I drink diet soda and cannot stand the taste of non-diet.
  53. I wish we had more family traditions and would like to make some of our own.
  54. For two different years I have had my Christmas cards all addressed and didn't send them out.
  55. I was a cheerleader in high school.
  56. I played softball when I was younger.
  57. I have a thing for butterflys right now.
  58. I have a few cavities, but don't have dental insurance to go to the doctor.I love a good glass of ice cold water.
  59. I would love to write a childrens book. I wrote one in my Childrens Literature class and the teacher told me to look into it. I just never followed up with that.
  60. I just spent $234 at the grocery store on Saturday. Oh my.
  61. I crack my knuckles and have since I was much younger, and am already starting to feel the consequences of it in my hands.
  62. I have driven without a drivers license before.
  63. I am suposed to wear reading glasses, but usually don't. But lately I am having to put them on to read the computer and stuff.
  64. I like to vaccuum my house. I love the feeling of the cleanliness afterwards.
  65. I can type pretty fast.
  66. I used to rearrange my apartments (and my rooms when I was younger) at least once a month.
  67. I would love to have my own line of scrapbook paper and embelishments.
  68. I like to go fishing with Jacob and the kids, but we don't get out much to do it.
  69. I wish I lived somewhere where it rained and snowed a little more often than here.
  70. I LOVE Grey's Anatomy and will be watching it online until we get tv hooked up again.
  71. I have been watching General Hospital since I was in the 7th grade. I have to admit that I still watch.
  72. I love Oprah, and would love to meet her one day in person. I think she does alot of good things for good people.
  73. Some nights I am ready for bed at 8pm.
  74. One of my favorite things is at night Jacob and I will make popcorn, put in a movie and turn out the lights and watch the movie and eat the popcorn. I love that time we can spend together. Not often do we make it awake to watch the entire movie, but it is ok.
  75. My kitchen is decorated with grapes.
  76. I drive an SUV.
  77. I don't like digital scrapbooking.
  78. I don't like my feet.
  79. We did alot of yard work in the backyard today, and I have some plans for it. I want to make a planter across the back fence. Now lets see if I can actually get this done.
  80. I have alot of empty frames around my house. I love the frames, and just haven't gotten around to putting photos in them yet.
  81. Baby Jacob sleeps in the bed with me when Jacob has to work graveyard.
  82. I would love to travel to Hawaii, Italy and New York.
  83. I read magazines most of the time from the back to the front.
  84. We play World of Warcraft. I used to play alot, and just don't very often if at all anymore...just dont' have the time. But Jacob and the kids play pretty often.
  85. We have over 500 DVDs.
  86. There are toys in every room in our house.
  87. I have never been skiing, water or snow.
  88. I would love to stay in a quante Bed and Breakfast in a little town and go to antique stores.
  89. I love to go to Oak Glenn and apple tasting and apple cider tasting.
  90. I am trying to loose weight.
  91. I spent too much time reading about and writing about scrapbooking stuff on the computer.
  92. I am so bad about sending out mail lately...well the last few years.
  93. I loved playing with Barbie when I was young.
  94. When we were young we played using our imaginations and I think too many kids don't do that these days. Too many "gadgets" to play with that they dont' get out enough.
  95. I can't believe we have kids in junior high and will soon be in high school.
  96. I used to eat ice, but can't now with my cavity because it hurts too much to do that.
  97. I can't believe I am almost done with this. I know I am boring!
  98. We have NO car payments and I LOVE that.
  99. My hair is naturally curly.
  100. I am amazed by the number of YOUNG kids that have cell phones these days, and can't believe it really... Needless to say our kids don't have one.
  101. It took me several days to think of all these things.

0 comments: