Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What has been going on around here...

Wow. I think this is the longest I have ever gone without writing on here. Things have been so busy lately. So lets see I will recap what we have been up to.
*Trip to Sacramento
*Day trip to Ontario for Jacobs supervisor meeting (I shopped he worked)
*Ryan and Marcus' 6th grade promotion
*Air conditioner was broken
*Dinner and lunches out a few times (Steer n Stein, Tokyo Sushi, On the Border, Roadhouse)
*Rented a few more movies (Fool's Gold, Witless Protection, We Own the Night, Gace is Gone)
*Groccery shopping alot
*Recycling the cans (today actually)
*Drinks out with sister in law and brother in law for bil 21st birthday
*cleaning house
*scrapbooking
*working (worked 3 straight days in a row this past weekend)
*dealing with the stupid health insurance
*Jacob had to work Fathers Day so we made him a nice breakfast and took it to him at work.
*Had a fathers day dinner at my moms
*Writing out our Christmas Shopping List
*Kids spent a few nights at Aunt Jamies house
*Planning our {annual} trip to the beach. Thinking Venice or Hunnington Beach this year.
*Talking about more summer plans
*Folding laundry
*Water Balloon Fights
*Had to buy a new TV for our room as ours finally went out
*Making "Look Who's One" cards for Caleb. To announce his birthday
*Looking up all kinds of wedding stuff. {Jacob and I are serious about planning our wedding this time... I am SOOO excited}
*Reading magaizines and books on weddings and scrapbooking
*Taking alot of pictures
*Finished painting our bathroom

I think that is just a brief summary. I am glad the kids are out for summer finally. They are enjoying it, but Marcus said yesterday that he missed his friends already. I don't know why though, his friends all call about 5 times a day. We want to go to the beach again this summer. Just need to find out where we are going to go and when Jacob has a day off. We went last year with Jamie and Jason and Hailee. We said it would be alot of fun to go each July, and each year go to a different beach. I am excited. Jacob and I said it would be fun to just pack up us and the kids and to somewhere like San Diego or something and stay a night. So I am hoping we will get a chance to do that soon as well.
I finished up Calebs Birthday announcement cards last night, so I will post a picture of that asap.
Off to make the kids some pancakes for breakfast now.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Summertime is always busy isn't it?

Sounds like you've been especially busy! :)