Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb , More projects and All About Me.

I CANNOT even believe that Caleb is one today. Where did the time go? He is such a sweet baby and I love watching him learn new things and grow grow grow. Happy Birthday my Sweet Baby Boy

I got alot done yesterday. I got this Our Family of 6 mini album started and finished. Came together fast. This will go in the store until I get some ink and photo paper and can add photos.






I got this one started and finished too. This was a simple one though. It is a mommy journal to record thought and stuff while pregnant. I only had the idea becasue of the onsie and someone at work had a similar idea with something else. I thought it would make a cute journal. Wish I had thought of the idea when I was pregnant.




Thought I would share this too. It is an all about me email that I got and thought it would be fun to post on here.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:00 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? DIAMONDS
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? OK I THINK IT HAS BEEN SO MANY YEARS THAT IT WAS THE FOG. YES ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO BECASUE JACOB WAS JUST A BABY.
4. What is your favorite TV show? GREYS ANATOMY, AMERICAN IDOL, HELLS KITCHEN, GENERAL HOSPITAL, CSI, CRIMINAL MINDS
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? EITHER NOTHING, OR CEREAL, OR JUST SOME TOAST
6. What is your middle name? REYNA (PRONOUNCED RENEE)
7. What food do you dislike? DO I LOOK LIKE I DISLIKE FOOD?
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? THE CDS THAT JACOB MADE ME WITH SOME NEW SONGS THAT I LIKE
9. What kind of car do you drive? WE HAVE A WHITE FORD EXPEDITION AND A BLACK CHEVY Z71
10. Favorite sandwich? TURKEY WITH MAYO AND MUSTARD AND A BIT OF PEPPER
1 1. What characteristic do you despise? RUDENESS AND LIARS
12. Favorite item of clothing? I DON'T KNOW. I JUST KNOW WHEN I BUY A NEW OUTFIT I HAVE TO GET MATCHING SANDALS TO GO WITH IT. I TRY TO HAVE MATCHING SUNGLASSES TOO. (I KNOW I AM A WACKO).
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? ITALY OR JAPAN 14. Favorite brand of clothing? I JUST BUY WHATEVER USUALLY. I DON'T REALLY HAVE A FAVORITE. I THINK I HAVE THE MOST OF MOSSIMO THOUGH.
15. Where would you retire to? I HAVE NO IDEA.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? THEY ARE ALL PRETTY MEMORABLE. JACOB USUALLY MAKES ME DINNER AND TAKES ME OUT TO BREAKFAST OR SOMETHING.
17. Favorite sport to watch? WE ARE NOT HUGE SPORTS WATCHERS, BUT WHEN WE DO IT IS FOOTBALL.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? SHAILYN IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I HAVE NO IDEA.
20. Your shoe size? 8 TO 8 1/2
21. When is your birthday? JULY 26, 1979
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? MORNING. I USED TO BE A NIGHT OWL BUT NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE. SOMETIMES I AM READY FOR BED AT 8PM
24. Pets? 2 DOGS - PEBBLES AND GINGER AND ALOT OF FISH.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? CALEB IS ONE TODAY.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? AN ART TEACHER
27. How are you today? SUNBURNED AND A BIT TIRED.
28. What is your favorite candy? M&Ms
29. What is your favorite flower? LILLIES AND LILACS
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? I DON'T KNOW REALLY. PROBABLY JUNE7TH WHICH IS MATTS WEDDING.
32. What is your full name? NICOLE REYNA RIGDON (SOON TO BE MANTOOTH)
33. What are you listening to right now? CALEB TALKING TO HIMSELF IN HIS BED, MARCUS IN THE SHOWER AND THE WIND GOING TO BLOW OUR HOUSE DOWN.
34. What was the last thing you ate? TURKEY AND GRAVY AND MASHED POTATOES FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT.
35. Do you wish on stars? YES
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? TURQOUISE
37. How is the weather right now? WINDY VERY WINDY
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? DON WHEN HE CALLED TO TALK TO JACOB LAST NIGHT.
39. Favorite soft drink? DIET PEPSI
40. What is your favorite restaurant? APPLEBEES
41. Hair color? DARK BLONDE
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? BARBIE
43. Summer or winter? SPRING AND FALL
44. Hugs or kisses? BOTH
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE
46. Coffee or tea? NEITHER, BUT I DO LIKE RASPBERRY ICED TEA
47. Do you want your friends to email you back? YES
48. When was the last time you cried? YESTERDAY WHEN JACOB AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT HIM NOT BEING ABLE TO GO TO THE WEDDING WITH ME BECASUE OF WORK. 49. What is under your bed? 2 CLOSET DOORS, SOME OLD PURSES, AND SOME CROCHETING STUFF.
50. What did you do last night? MADE DINNER AND THEN DID SOME SCRAPBOOKING. 51. What are you afraid of? LOSING ONE OF THE KIDS OR JACOB.
52. Salty or sweet? DEPENDS.
53. How many keys on your key ring? 10
54. How many years at your current job? ALMOST ONE
55. Favorite day ? FRIDAYS.
56. How many towns have you lived in? SINCE I MOVED AWAY FROM HOME I HAVE LIVED IN 3, BUT LIVED IN 5 DIFFERENT PLACES.
57. Do you make friends easily? USUALLY
58. How many people will you send this to? 10 OR SO
59. How many will respond? WHO KNOWS.
60. What's your favorite memory? THE DAY I HAD EACH OF MY CHILDREN, THE DAY RYAN AND MARCUS CAME TO LIVE WITH US PERMANATLEY AND MEMORIES OF MY DAD.
61. Which was/is your favorite president (s) of all time so far? I DON'T KNOW.
62. Which was your best time in life ? NOW.
63. Your favorite Job in your life so far? PHOTOGRAPHER
64. What is your dream job? PHOTOGRAPHER
65. Who is your most memorable friend/Best Friend? SHAILYN.
66. Would you change anything about your life? YES
67. Were you elected something in High school (class clown? Biggest Flirt)? NO
68. What was your first thought when you met your significant other? GOOD LOOKING, SWEET, FUNNY, HARD WORKER
69. Are you single or married? NOT EXACTLY MARRIED, BUT SOON TO BE.
70. What will you change in the next year about yourself? NOT TO SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF AND NOT TO STRESS OUT OVER THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. TAKE THINGS AS THEY COME.
Still have alot to do today, so off to get in the shower.
We are leaving first thing in the morning so until we get back, happy creating.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

OMG I can't believe he is 1! Time sure does fly!

Love the minis! Super cute!