Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June already???

Ok how in the world did June get here already? I have been so busy the last week. We are leaving this Thursday for Sacramento for my brothers wedding. We come home on Sunday. I have been trying to get some projects for that finished up... I made the guest book, and I still have to make a matching pen, I made a little plaque that says their last name. I will photograph that today. I wanted to make them a graduation mini book, but just did not get the time to do that. I have about 3 projects for the store that I am working on. I finished one last night, and hope to get to at least one more today. We will see though.
I have so much stuff to do today and tomorrow to get ready for the trip. I have to pack me and the 4 kids still. I have gotten some snack stuff for the car ride, and want to get some stuff to make sandwiches for the ride so we don't have to really stop much for food. I got some stuff for Jacob to have to eat while we are gone. I need to finish up the last load of laundry and we are all caught up and will be done. I NEED to clean the babies room. OMG it is such a mess and I don't want to know I will have to come home to that,so a clean room will be great. It is just toys all over the floor so it should be pretty easy to clean up. I need to clean the house so it is clean when we come home and Jacob will have a clean house. Pick up the portable DVD player from Jacobs mom house. Pack the car tomorrow night, actually Jacob said he would do that for me tomorrow night. I keep thinking I am forgetting something. Tomorrow is Caleb's first birthday. I need to make a cake or cupcakes and do his first birthday photo shoot. Too much to do and not enough hours in the day. { I say that as I sit here on the computer getting nothing else done}. Adding some photos and then I am off to shower and get all my stuff around the house done. I have a quick and easy dinner planned tonight so I won't be spending tons of time in the kitchen.

Yesterday was a busy day as well. Ryan and Marcus had a track meet. It was at Silverado High. It was from 9am to 12. It was HOT. I got so sunburned. The kids did great. Their school came in 2nd overall. Ryan won first place in his first race. In his second race he got a bad start becasue they made the kids restart and it threw him off. Marcus did a relay and I think his school came in 2nd for that one. The kids did great and we are so proud of them.
Here are some pictures.

Here is Jacob in his new favorite Cars hat. He looks like such a big boy here.
Here is Mr. Caleb getting ready to play baseball in the house.

Here is Ryan getting ready for his first race.



Here is Marcus finishing up his race.

Here is the book for the store that I finished up last night. I will try to take it by the store tomorrow if I get a chance. I hope to start and finish up another little book tonight, but we will see how much time I really have. The kids are being really fussy today so hopefully I can still get all my stuff done.









This book is called Baby Girl, and I designed it for a picture each month for an entire year. I don't have a girl so I obviously don't have any of my own to put in there. My sils are pregnant and one already has a girl so I could put some old pictures of Hailee in there, but I don't know. For now it will go in the store with no pictures. If either has a girl than I will add those photos.
Well off to get my stuff done and get packing. I hope to post again tomorrow, but we will see.

0 comments: