Sunday, June 29, 2008

Promotion pictures and Garage Sale finds

Just wanted to share these promotion pictures of the kids since I had not posted them yet. Gosh they are some good looking fellas. The girls are already calling off the walls to our house. I also cannot believe they are going to be in junior high next year. Oh My.


Ryan


Marcus

These are my garage sale finds. The store had a garage sale yesterday and today. Well I saw all the stuff coming in and was so excited because I spotted a few things that I wanted. So I went first thing yesterday morning and I got them. I found this Everyday Tango Paper Pack for 8.00. (What a deal because it sold for 19.99). I usually don't like paper packs, but I knew I could go through it and pick out what I wanted and give the rest to my sil Jamie. There was alot of pink in it (more than I thought) so it worked out good. Especially since she is having another GIRL. I am so excited. I can't wait to start buying baby girl stuff.
These are all my garage sale finds. I got 3 sets of alphabet foam stamps. All 3 sets for $3. The paper pack for $8. All the ocean paper and sticker sheet and a boy and girl baby sticker sheet for .50 cents. I got the long acrylic stamp, the bind it all covers, the 2 chipboard swirls and a small tote {which I gave to Lisa} for $1. I really only wanted the stamp because of a pretty swirl on it and figured it was totally worth the $1 and got all the extras that came in the bag too. I got 5 sheets of paper from Gabrielle ( I am drawing a blank on the company name for the paper) for $2. It is oranges and greens. I love it. I knew I wanted it as soon as I saw it. I got the rest of the huge paper stacks for $2. Each bag was $1 and there was probably 100 sheets in each bag. I had just flipped through some of the paper in each bag and there was about 100 sheets in each bag. So I figured since there was a few sheets in each bag that I wanted it was so worth it there too and I could give the rest to my sil again. So I kept about 30 sheets from each bag and put the rest in a bag for Jamie. While I was at the store I picked up the mini alphabets and a number set. The stamps were only 1.29. So I got all this stuff for only $20.00. What a deal.


After that we had to go to my cousins sons 5th birthday party. It was good. Ryan broke the bat on the pinata. lol. We came home and I went through all of my scrapbooking stuff that I had just bought. Then it made me want to go through all my other stuff and that it just what I did. I went throught it all from paper to stickles and ink. So my sil is getting alot of stuff. I cleaned up my work area and reorganized some stuff and I am so liking the area now. It was just getting too cluttered with junk. Ok not junk but just stuff that I wasn't using.

Then after that we went to my bil house for a bit and then we got some Taco Bell on the way home and came home and put the kids to bed.

We have a few things to do today and then I want to get some scrapbooking in. I went through tons of pictures the other night and put them with the papers that I wanted to use for that layout. It felt like a ton of pressure was lifted from my shoulders because the hard part was done, and now when I am ready I will tackle the pile of not just photos but photos and paper. I can't wait to get through that pile . I do have a petting zoo layout I just finished so I will post that later.

Off to find something to eat now. Maybe I will make the kids some pancakes.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

GREAT pics of Ryan and Marcus!

Love all the stuff you found at the Garage Sale. Fancy Pants was the paper line you got from me. :)

Nicole said...

Oh yes that is right. It was on the tip of my tounge and just couldn't remember.