Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DVDs

When we continued our Blockbuster movie pass this month I asked them for a print out of all the movies that we had rented that month so that we didn't rent them again (and in the back of my mind I was thinking I wanted to scrap all of the movies we rented in one month and wanted to make sure I listed them all). So in a 30 day period we rented 24 movies I think it was. Wow. Well we rejoined and can't wait to see what we rent this month.
Our entire list of movies:

27 Dresses
Reign Over Me
Resident Evil
Untraceable
Mr. Brooks
Rendition
Things We Lost In The Fire
P.S. I Love You
The Brave One
The Bee Movie
Awake
Freedom Writers
August Rush
Good Luck Chuck
One Missed Call
Over Her Dead Body
National Treasure
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Daddy Day Camp
Cleaner
Gone Baby Gone
Ocean's Thirteen
The Bucket List
Knocked Up

This month so far we have rented
Witless Protection
Fool's Gold
Grace is Gone
We Own the Night

I just want to take a picture of a bunch of DVDs stacked up and do a layout about all the movies we have rented lately.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Holy moly that's alot of movies!

We canceled our Netflix because we were so bad about returning them for more. With as many as you are getting, that is well worth it!

Nicole said...

They told me the price of the plan is about the same price as renting 6 movies. So I really think we got our moneys worth. :)