Friday, October 23, 2009

Holiday Treats

I made a few little treat bags for Halloween. I got the little bags last year at Christmas time, and never ended up using them. I made a few different versions. This was the first one. Let me say that hand stamping the kraft cardstock with the orange and black version was taking me FOREVER... so that is how the other version came about. The circle trick or treat is a print and cut from the silhouette. Then an orange rhinestone is glued to the back of a black button. Easy peasy. Then I filled the bags with either peaunut butter cups, or the jelly sticks. Then stapled the topper to the bag. Super easy and something I think the kids will like to get. I made some for all of the cousins, my 4 and then some for some of our friends kids.

This one used a pack of $1.00 paper I got at Target. I wasn't LOVING the paper, so I got it to use on this exact kind of thing.


I started these Thanksgiving treats back a few weeks ago as well. They are clear pillow boxes. It has a piece of Thanksgiving colored paper wrapped around it. Then some thick twine tied around that. Then I took some strands of Thanksgiving vines I got from the dollar store and pulled the leaves off. I glued those on and tied the tag onto the twine and done. Super easy as well. These will go on everyones plate on Thanksgiving. On the tag I clear embossed the saying from a cute stamp set that I got on sale at Joanns. I found a bag of candy at Target that had Thanksgiving colored wrappers to fill the boxes with. Just a fun little unexpected thing on each persons plate this year.
I have some layouts I finally took pictures of that I will share as well (probably tomorrow).

0 comments: