Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday Layout


Man for some reason when I cropped this photo it made it look yuck. Don't know why that happened.
Wanted to share another layout. This one is from Caleb's 2nd birthday party. I wanted to hurry up and get this one done so that I could get his hand print that I kept forgetting to do.
A pretty simple layout, but I still like it. The little tag on the bottom left was so easy to make. I just printed several rows of Happy Birthday in grey and then one row of it in red. Then I used a die cut shape that I had to cut around it and instant custom die cut. :) I should have taken a close up picture of it...maybe I still will.
Working on a bunch of stuff still and have plans for a few projects that I am really excited about. Can't wait to get on those and share.

0 comments: