Sunday, October 4, 2009

A few things...

I have seen this on a few blogs and thought it would be fun...

Outside my window. . . a little breeze, and a fresh air smell coming in from the bedroom window.
I am praying . . . for rain.(yeah right though)
I am thinking . . . I want to get in the shower in a few minutes.
I am celebrating . . . that fall is here finally
From the kitchen . . . only a few dishes in the sink, but bare fridge and cupboards. We need to go grocery shopping today.
I am wearing . . . . tank top and capri jammies.
I am reading . . .. a few scrapbooking magazines
I am hoping . . . . I don't get any hearburn today
I am hearing . . . the smoke alarm keeps beeping from time to time to tell us the batteries are going dead, and the dog and cats chasing each other. Other than that it is pure silence around here...all the kids are still asleep....such a rare thing around here.
I am creating . . . birthday cards, Halloween cards to send out, Halloween tags for goodies to give out, little treat bags for the kids, their friends and cousins, Baby shower invitations, Christmas cards, Birthday party invitations for February, Thanksgiving place cards, Thanksgiving treat pillow boxes...and I think that is it??? lol.
Around the house . . . it's messy. Laundry to fold and needs a good vacuuming. (always)
One of my favourite things . . . . family time like we had yesterday. :)
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . return something to Joanns, grocerry shopping, 2 doctors appointments, 1 school appointment, clean the house (everyday)....nothing else major.

:) I just ate a doughnut and now I need something to drink. Milk actually sounds really good...but we don't have any. But since I don't even like milk there is no tears here. I think I will just have a glass of ice water.
Then it is off to hit the showers and run a few errands today. Return to Joanns, lunch to Jacob at work, grocerry store, clean up around the house, finish creating alot of stuff I am working on...stay warm :).
Yesterday was Jacob's day off and we were thinking about going to the air show, but just never made it out that way. Instead we decided that we were going to go down the hill to Bass Pro Shop and look around and get some stuff to fill Jacob's tackle box since we have doing alot of fishing lately. We didn't get as early of a start as we wanted. We went to get Jacob some new work boots first and then we had some friends stop by that we haven't seen in a long time. So we headed out about 7pm. We got the older boys each their own fishing poles and then a few odds and ends. We stayed down there for dinner at their restaurant. It was so good. The best part was the family time we had together. It was great. No attitudes from the older kids, no whinning from the little ones.... Had a great time.
There was a big fire on the freeway on our way down. Strange to see such a terrible thing so darn close to you. Sad...
Off to hit the shower before anyone else wakes up and wants to get in.

0 comments: