Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where we have been...

Well I am here finally. Thought I would finally share a few photos of what I have been up to lately. So these photos of flowers and pearls are what will soon become my wedding boquet. Our colors are navy blue and white, but I loved the shade of these light blue gerber daisies. When I was holding all the flowers together at Michaels a lady stopped me to tell me she thought that they were beautiful flowers all together like I had them. That made me feel good. So I thought we could sprinkle in a little light blue here and there for an extra little detail for the wedding. We are still looking for where we want the food to come from. Little by little it is all coming together, but still so much left at the same time. I got round tulle circles and we are going to put dark blue, white and light blue jelly beans in them and tie them with a dark blue sheer ribbon and a "Thank you for sharing our day " and the date tag as the guest gifts. I want to go back to Michaels and get some more of these flowers and make my mom and his mom a wrist corchase (ok really don't know how to spell that one), and a boutineer for Jacob and the boys and my step dad and his dad. I think it would be pretty to have some of these flowers on the guest sign in book too, and also the flower arrangements on the tables. Little at a time for these as well, since just these flowers cost me 30.00 (and most of them were on sale too). But I will get some each week or something.



In between all the wedding preps too I have been planning Jacob's 4th birthday party. We are doing a sports theme. Instead of cake I am making cupcakes and decorating the tops like different sports balls. Here are the invitations. The envelopes are brown and look like footballs, and have basketballs and soccer balls on them.



Here is the new laptop. I love it. :) It gets to sit on my desk. I say it is mine and Jacobs and he says it is really mine, but if he has to go away on work trips he will take it with him then. Thank you my baby for my new toy. I have been busy organizing all my pictures on it. Jacob moved them all from the big computer to this computer for me. :) Then we moved my HP Photo printer to the top of my desk and hooked it up with the laptop so now I can print photos whenever I need them, instead of waiting until Jacob or the kids are off the big computer. I totally need a silhouette now :) Really thinking of getting one now. Watching a few on ebay as we speak now.


Here is a layout that I mentioned before, that I did a few weeks ago. It is up at the store right now. I really didn't like this Basic Grey line at first, and then it really grew on me quickly. I really like the butterflies. This layout has 18 pictures on it. On a single page layout. Is that alot or what. It was a fun layout too becasue it is old pictures of me and Jacob through the years. It made me smile to look back at how much we have changed in the 10 years.
Here are a few other things I have done. I made both of my cousins a bookmark and a set of cards. They were baptized a few Sundays ago and this was the gifts I made for them on that day. The bookmarks were inspired by one that I made myself, but a bit bigger. I didn't take a picture of that one yet though.















Let me see what else we have been up to lately.
We cleaned the garage, started painting the boys/guest bathroom, doctor appointments for the babies and Daddy Jacob, enjoying the rain, dinner with Jacobs family one night, got our fridge fixed, loaned Jacobs brother his truck, so have been down to one car for the last few days, registration due on both vehicles and his needed a smog too, playing with the laptop and organizing all of my photos, wedding planning, my step dad was admitted to the hospital on Thursday for chest pain and had to stay the night because they could not rule out that it wasn't a heart attack but he came home last night and is doing ok, mounds of laundry as usual, grocerry shopping, making a few valentines day gifts, the kids are busy with school stuff, Jacob working alot as usual, and all the general things in between as well.
Well I have to work tomorrow and I am hoping to get all the wedding invitations cut out and started on. I would like to have those out by this next weekend. :) HOPEFULLY is the key word here.

0 comments: