Thursday, February 5, 2009

A 10 photo sketch




I used photos from Jacobs work, and him at work for this layout. I did the journaling about his promotion to a supervisor last March. My favorite part of the layout is that I was able to include his business card on the layout as well. Instead of the smallest photo, I replaced it with the business card. I think that is one of my favorite things about sketches is that you can completley adapt them to your own personal needs. I will post the layout I did for this sketch tomorrow. Maybe by then I can get some pictures taken of some of my other projects I have been working on.

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Love your new blog look! Great sketch too.

cheryl McAdam said...

Hey Missy, are you going to expo with Vesta? You better come see me at the Tattered Angels booth Sunday! Maybe we can do lunch and shop a little!

Nicole said...

No I am not going to the Expo. :( I just can't go. Oh well. I am so glad that I will see you on Sunday though at the store. See you then.