Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wedding Invitations and Envelopes

Getting back to our "normally scheduled program" isn't the easiest of things. I feel like we have been out of sorts for longer than a week now. Today Ryan stayed home from school because he is sick. Oh boy will this ever end. I had to take Jacob in to our pediatrician yesterday just for a follow up from being in the hospital. He still has two ear infections, but is on amoxicillian so that is working on that. Caleb has two ear infections and in now on amoxicillian as well. The pediatrician also has us giving Caleb albuterol breathing treatments to help with his little bit of wheezing. Man I swear. I want all the kids to get better and for me and Jacob to NOT get sick at all. We don't have time to get sick that is for sure. So I thought I would share the wedding invitations and envelopes that I finished up last week before the hospital event.
Here is the inside of the invitation.


Here is the outside, all folded up together.
Here is the matching envelope.



Ok the colors on these pictures are not the greatest. I was going to retake them and just didn't get a chance to do it. What is hard to see is that the insides of all the flowers have a small silver pearl and the inside and outside of the actual invitation have a tail of silver pearls on them as well. I am really happy with the way that they turned out.

I am working on a few all cardstock layouts that I hope to share within the next day or so. I am going to be so busy all weekend. Tomorrow I have to go to the bank, grocerry shopping for Jacobs birthday party and two weeks worth of dinners and food, Saturday is the Grand Prix and my grandmas husbands 80th surprise party in Lancaster and Sunday is Jacob's 4th Birthday party. I am exhausted already. I have tons to get for the party still too, since I didn't have a chance to get it this past weekend. I have alredy been getting stuff here and there, so I am really glad for that. Mostly just the food stuff, but I have to get his big gift and candy for the pinata too.

Off to make tostadas for dinner tonight.

1 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! I am so happy you're feeling better. youre invitations are beautiful Nicole. Girlfriend, we have trouble! My daughter Jordan was at the Blvd with me today, and she saw your layout and wanted to know who Ryan was, cuz he's cute she says. Oh, lordy. I think boy crazy is looming on the horizon.