Friday, October 3, 2008

I have been into making cards lately



I haven't been into cards really much before, but just recently I sure have been. I like the fact that it is done so quickly. I like instant results.


So here is the card I made last night. It is for my sil. She is having a baby in November and everything that I made for her and bought for her is green and pink.



One day last week I got a wild hair in me to rearrange our master bedroom. It was a huge task, but I am SO glad that I did. We moved our old tall dresser out of our bedroom and into Ryan and Marcus' room. I took out their old computer desk that only had their tv on it and moved it into our room. I then rearranged our entire room. I love the new set up (I will have to take pictures tomorrow). But since I moved the computer desk into our room, I put my scrapbook stuff on it. I moved out of the closet. I still use the closet for storage stuff, but now I have much more room to work. I LOVE my new space. Here is my desk. I already have it a mess with projects. I am getting a differnt light though. This one without a shade is too bright. I am putting that one back in the closet for light when I am looking for stuff. I am getting one that will mount to the underside top of the desk. I looked at Target today and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I know they have them at Walmart and the kids and I are going there tomorrow, so I will look then. The good thing about that also is that it will give more room on my desk with the lamp gone too. I got the cork board squares today at Target and I love how they fit perfectly into the opening of the desk.


I will take some pictures tomorrow of the bedroom arrangement. I even had enough room to add a chair in here as well.

Off to make some more cards.

1 comments:

cheryl McAdam said...

Hi Nicole,
Yeah, you're out of the closet! Nice scrappy space. Hey, how come my blog isn't on your list?