Saturday, October 11, 2008

Been Busy as usual.

After I rearranged our bedroom I got the nitch to rearrange again. So I went for the living room this time. I have to say I love it so much. I will download the pictures today and post them. I have a few scrappy things to post too, but just haven't taken a picture of them yet.
I am thinking of finally listing something on etsy as well. I will have to take some photos of that today as well.

I have a few things on my to do list today too, but hopefully we can get them done quickly and then I can relax the rest of the day, and do some scrappy stuff.

The kids are off of school on Monday for the holiday so that will be a nice 3 day weekend.
Off to get into the shower.
Just wanted to share this photo of my mischievious boy.He thinks he is funny climbing onto the window seal last week. I got some cute photos with the natural light though.

0 comments: