Sunday, October 19, 2008

I got to meet Donna Salazar

On Saturday Donna she came to the store for a class and crop. I have to say she is super sweet. She was so nice. I wish I could have had a chance to sit and talk to her more, but she was busy helping everyone out and instructing them on her beautiful things. I wanted to get a picture with her too, and didn't have a chance to do that either. Hopefully next time.

The next topic question is for WEEK 12. WHAT IS THE LAST CONVERSATION YOU HAD?

This is the way the living room is arranged now since I rearranged it. I am still totally loving it. I am going to put our Christmas tree this year right where the black chair and table are. I really want a new tree this year, but we will see. (We have a huge fake tree and I so desperately want a prelit one)

Here is a baby card I made for some friends of ours who just found out that they are pregnant.
Last week it was so cold and we immediately broke out the hot chocolate. I don't drink coffee, and the kids love hot chocolate like me. So as soon as there is a reason to make some we do. Our favorite way is with whipped cream and sprinkles. I found some of my favorite kind in individual packages which is with raspberry flavoring in it. OH YUM. That is the way I order my hot chocolate from starbucks too. (Not that I go there often though). We of course had Halloween colored sprinkles for this time of year.

Here are the kids enjoying the hot chocolate. Ok except Caleb I think he just had regular milk in his cup. But he is happy with that too. Jacob asks me to make hot chocolate every single day now. :) I can't wait until it is cold enough everyday to drink it.

I can't believe that Halloween is in less than 2 weeks away. Oh my. I have no idea what 3 of them are going to be. The older 2 are thinking about not dressing up though, so we will see. I think I might get the puppy costume I saw at Target for Caleb. That is if they still have it when we go.

Off to finish up some layouts I am working on. One of them being for the hot chocolate pictures actually. :)

0 comments: