Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Saw this on a blog. Thought it would be fun. So I stole it. :)

1. The best thing you cooked last week? Homemade chilli and cornbread. Yum with melted cheese on top.
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I would go with Jacob on a cruise....but I would want the kids to come too. A family vacation. Anywhere....Maybe Hawaii.
3. When was the last time you cried? Better question is when don't I cry. I am not one to hold back the tears that is for sure.
4. Five things you were doing this month 10 years ago. October 2007...wow I had just graduated from High School in June. We had just moved to Victorville. I believe in the month of October I had just gotten the job at Rancho Drugs. I was also attending VVC.
5. Five things on your to-do list today. Work, Grocerry Store, Vacuum, Scrapbook, Laundry, Clean up around the house.
6. Five favorite snacks. Anything really. I love ruffles with cottage cheese. Bad snacks would include m&ms.
7. Five Bad Habits. Cracking my knuckles, Not eating good, Leaving the cars on empty, not folding the laundry right away and it sitting in the basket for a few days, Yelling at people on the road.
8. Five favorite foods. Mexican, Italian, Chicken, Pizza, Jacobs steaks when he BBQs for me.
9. Five places I've travelled . Sacramento, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Oklahoma
10. Five Favorite Memories. The day both my children were born. Ryan and Marcus living with us full time. Jacob leaving me a bracelet in the fridge as a suprise. My dad. The late night trips Jacob and I would take to Jack in the box while I was pregnant with Baby Jacob.

0 comments: