Monday, October 29, 2007

Randomisms of Me

Ok I read on another blog that she just posted random things about herself. So I thought that would be cool since I am starting this out.

1. I like to eat Mac and Cheese with Ketchup on it. (and since got my kids to like it too)
2. I am secretly addicted to General Hospital and have been watching it since I was in the 7th grade.
3. I watch Oprah.
4. I am ADDICTED to Greys Anatomy.
5. I nag the kids on a daily basis to clean their room.
6. I yell at people on the road, and now Baby Jacob gets into the car and says "Come on People".
7. I often do all the laundry but don't fold it right away, and thus it stacks up in the laundry basket and eventually fold it.
8. I love rain storms.
9. I dream of a scrapbook room that is extra large...but still love the area I have now.
10. Would love to own a scrapbook store.. :)

0 comments: