Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today I finished up alot

of things that were still the little things that needed to be done. I sprayed the white flowers to light blue. I made 3 corsages, made myself a new bouquet, a boquet to throw, but a nice white bow on the knife and server, finished up the guest favors, finished up the card basket, and the flower girl basket, got most of the bubbles wrapped in blue wire and pearls, picked up my dress from Jacobs moms house, made a yummy lunch of soup and grilled cheese, gave the kids 2 showers today (man those kids just attract dirt), cleaned off the kitched table finally so we can eat there again, went to the grocery store, did laundry and dishes. Now I am going to go put music on the ipod for the wedding.
Tomorrow I am going with my mom to get our nails done, and a pedicure. I have only had one pedicure before and it was great. It is very relaxing. I am excited. OMG it is almost Thursday and our wedding is on Saturday. :) I sure hope the weather gets much nicer since today was so stinking cold. Please let us pray for nice weather.

0 comments: