Thursday, December 20, 2007

Almost a month???





Wow it has been almost a month since I last blogged. Time sure flies. I keep telling myself I need to get on here, and then another week is gone by. I have been so busy trying to get ready for Christmas. I am still not done shopping. Just a few little things left and then I am done.



A few years ago I had decided that I wanted to collect everything gingerbread men for our Christmas decorations, however it was so hard to find. So I just pretty much gave up. I never really thought about collecting anything else. But this year when I was looking around at our decorations, I realized I have alot of santas. So I guess I have always been collecting santas, because I am always drawn to them. Here are some of them.





































I finally got the kids together to do their Christmas pictures. I knew they all had brown shirts so that is what we went with. Always have to take a million to get a good one.










That is all I have time for today. I have so many other things I want to post too. I have some cute ornaments that I made, and a wall hanging that I was inspired to make. Maybe later today I will find some more time.

0 comments: