Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween and other stuff.





How is it that Halloween was almost a week ago already??? Where does the time go sometimes? Here are some pictures from Halloween.


Ryan was a vampire. Here is Uncle Daniel doing his makeup.


Marcus was a scary skeleton.



Baby Jacob was a not scary skeleton.




Baby Caleb was a penguin. He filled out the costume so well and looked just like a penguin. :)




I was unable to get a photo of all the kids together becuase Jacob was terified of Marcus costume so we didn't even try. Oh well. I got them each indiviually though.






This is the only mark from my car accident last Tuesday. I think it is so....I don't even know the words. It is the perfect shape of a heart. I don't even know what I scratched it on??? But yes a perfect heart. Just dealing with the insurance now. Have to call her insurance since it was her fault. Great joy.


Working on some fun scrapbook stuff. Making a BoBunny chipboard word book. Loving that.



Recipe Tuesday

1-2/3 cups hot water
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup **I USE CREAM OF CHICKEN**
1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
PLACE chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish or 2-qt. casserole dish. Mix soup and sour cream until well blended; pour over chicken. Top with stuffing.
BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
** I also add lemon juice into the sour cream and soup mixture. It adds something and makes the sour cream not curdle when you cook it**
I will share some scrapbooking stuff hopefully later today. Until then Happy Creating.











0 comments: