Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I got a tan today

Yes I did. A fake one though. LOL. My mom and I went to the tanning salon today. I went in for 3 minutes in the stand up tanning bed, and then went for light with a spray on tan. It is just enough that I don't look so pasty, and not too much that I am orange or look sudenly super tan. I didn't want anything dark, since I am just a fair complected person anyways. The spray on tan takes a few hours to really take a notice, and I do notice it and am very pleased with it. Just doing all the little things now to get ready for SATURDAY. OMG I am so excited it is just a few days away.
I talked to my very dear best friend today. She was going to surprise me and leave the kids home and come to the wedding, but because of some circumstances she is unable to come. I sent her an invitation thinking she wouldn't be able to come, but really wished she would just suprise me and show up. So when she told me this, I completely understand but truely wish she would have been able to make it. We haven't seen each other in about 3 years. I do understand though.
Then I talked to my grandma for about 25 minutes too. I talk to her here and there, but usually just a quick chat. It was nice talking to her. I called to see how her and Grandpa Jim are doing. They don't know if Jim (My grandmas husband) had a siesure or a stroke on Sunday. He has had a lot of tests done, and has to go back on Friday. He doesn't want to drive, incase another insident happens. He is 80 years old now, and they said that those types of issues are very common in people over 72. I hope they can at least find out what the issue is so we all know.
Well I am going to finish up some stuff that I need to get done now.

0 comments: