Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I forgot to mention

Have you been to Michaels lately? I was there last night. I was supposed to be just getting some silver beads. However a stronger force pulled me into the paper lane. OMG. They had SEI, Basic Grey ( I love basic grey and bought alot of it), then there was WRMK (we are memory keepers, Heidi Grace. I bought alot of it. I was having a hard time buying it since I was paying full price at .79 cents a sheet and not getting my usual employee discount at the store, but I couldn't resist it. Oh well. I just can't wait to get a chance to sit down and play with all my stuff. Maybe on Easter I will be able to. We made no plans with anyone on Easter since we pretty much have had no real chance to even think about Easter. So I have no idea what we are going to do, but really I am thinking that just staying home just the 6 of sounds like the greatest idea ever.

Go check out Michaels though...really.

0 comments: