Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer is in full swing...

I have to say that even though we don't have any major events that we have been up to, we have still been busy. I enjoy the hustle and bustle of being busy during the summer with Jacob and the kids. Jacob has tomorrow and Wednesday off. We don't know what we are going to do yet though. It is hard right now to plan too far in advance because they are only making his schedule a week in advance. So we are just kind of planning as we go. Which that is fine. I used to be the kind of person that had everything planned out for weeks in advance, but Jacob is more of the spontanious kind of person and it is rubbing off on me. I like it though. :)

Today we have to do a few things we couldn't get done yesterday. Then we will probably hang out at home this afternoon where it is cool.

I want to finish up some more scrapbooking too. I got 3 layouts done just last night. I think I was on a role. I will photograph them here in a bit and try to post them later.

1 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hey chickie!

Love the new look of your blog! Let's see pics of your LO's! :)